Our office has been safely treating patients since re-opening. However, the COVID-19 challenge is still present, and we will continue to be vigilant in making sure we continue to keep both our patients and our staff safe.
Therefore, in addition to our usual stringent protocols to ensure patient and staff safety, there will be several interim protocols that our office will undertake. These protocols are in line with the CDC and ADA as well as local and state mandates. These include, but are not limited to:
- Screening: You will be asked a few COVID-19 screening questions upon entering the waiting area.
- Temperatures: All patients will have temperatures taken prior to being taken back to the clinical area.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – all clinical staff will be wearing treatment-specific PPE based on the CDC’s recommendation.
- Reservation of 1st appointment slots for immunocompromised patients.
- Frequent spraying and wiping down of common areas such as restrooms and waiting area.
Please understand these are only interim recommendations, and we have always followed CDC disinfection guidelines closely prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. Should you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to ask us.
We understand that there are many patients who are anxious about their oral health, and we will accommodate everyone as efficiently and as safely as possible.
Thank you everyone for your understanding, and please continue to abide by all local and state recommendations and mandates. Our reopening hopefully provides a small glimmer of hope, and we look forward to putting this all behind us!